Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
Project Data Coordinator応募 求人ID 56298BR ロケーション Vilniaus apskritis 仕事内容
The objective of this entry level role is to work closely with project teams to provide administration and coordination support, for updating/maintaining and/or controlling accesses for systems and for ensuring metrics and status reports are available within agreed timelines. Works with focus on detail and high quality and has a thorough understanding of systems and databases.
- Undertake and take ownership of a full range of duties relevant to support client deliverables or internal reporting and documentation requirements.
- Assigned to either specific responsibilities within single projects or work as part of a centralized team to complete defined activities for project teams worldwide.
- Provide administrative support for a project, program or partnership.
- Update and maintain Internal/External systems and or databases with attention to detail.
- Run reports from Internal/External systems and provide to project teams.
- Prepare Metrics and status reports based on information from various systems.
- Analyze reports as instructed and provide results to project teams.
- Own Trusted Delegate responsibilities within a partnership to provide/revoke accesses for PAREXEL team members to Internal/External systems.
- Own Project/Program access management.
QualificationsLife science degree (Bachelor degree as a minimum)· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in written and oral English and local language.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- IT literate – experienced with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC functions.