Statistical Programmer IIIndia, Remote 求人ID 84354BR Category Statistical Programming
About this Role
- Act as an internal Subject Matter Expert and Work independently to support various programming activities related to analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Perform as Statistical Programming Coordinator on projects and interact with Sponsors, Data Operation Lead and other functions as a key contact with regard to statisticalprogramming issue.
- Use efficient programming techniques to produce and QC of derived datasets and TLF.
- Create/modify standard macros and applications to improve the efficiency.
- Develop wider knowledge of SAS and other relevant programming languages and processes.
- Understanding regulatory requirements concerning industry technical standards, maintain all supporting documentation in accordance with WSOPs/guidelines.
- Provide relevant training and mentorship to staff and project teams A graduate or master degree in a relevant educational filed life science, computer, pharmacy, others.
- Proficiency in SAS and knowledge of programming and reporting process. Excellent experience with TLF, SAS coding, Macros, SQL, PROC reports, SDTM, ADAM(preferred)
- Knowledge of WSOPs/ICH-GCP and System Life Cycle methodologies.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) skills and strong leadership ability.
- Strong organizational skills, flexible to change and team work.
- Ability to manage complex projects and business operational skills Study lead experience.
- For Associate Manager and Manager Role you must have people management (LM)experience.
- First degree (undergraduate or equivalent) in a relevant discipline is preferred or equivalent
- Competent in written English.
- Good communication skills.