Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
Senior Project Manager, Clinical Technology応募 求人ID 53659BR ロケーション アメリカ合衆国 仕事内容
This Senior IT Project Manager will work collaboratively with business areas and IT staff, providing a structured approach to complex joint planning and coordination of analysis, projects, and programs which support the implementation of new business programs, processes, procedures, applications and technologies. Not an inclusive list, but the responsibilities in this role are:応募 あとで応募
- Manages Corporate and departmental programs and projects ensuring that deliverables achieve Best Value results that meet the business goals and objectives of internal and external clients.
- Provides program and project management leadership, structure, and direction to globally distributed, culturally diverse, and organizationally matrixed teams. Promotes team communication via regular team meetings.
- Assumes accountability for the actions and deliverables of the project team.
- Promotes and contribute to the ongoing development of program and project management best practices.
- Maintains an appropriate balance of planning, monitoring and execution to maximize return on investment.
- Ensures that all project work is properly and appropriately documented in a manner that satisfies or exceeds the requirements of policies, procedures, best practices, and regulatory agencies.
- Communicates issues and program/project status clearly and in a timely manner, based upon the tracking of quantitative metrics and milestones.
- Works in conjunction with other team members, business units, IT staff and clients to identify, track, escalate, and resolve project/program related issues.
- Advanced experience with project leadership and management in an international setting.
- Familiarity with system analysis and project management methodology and possession of a strong background in clinical studies.
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual who can see the big picture, but understands the need for process, detailed tracking, and follow-through.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to take structured approach to varied work assignments.
- Strong team player that is dedicated to making culturally diverse geographically distributed teams successful.
- Excellent project management and control skills.
- Ability to summarize complex situations into key points. Good presentation skills.. Strong team leadership skills in a matrix project resource environment.