Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
Senior Program Manager, Integration応募 求人ID 63376BR ロケーション ビレリカ, マサチューセッツ州 仕事内容
Parexel is hiring a Senior Program Manager to manage large scale, technology integration programs that support PI’s Medical Imaging (MI) Business. Specifically, the Sr. Program Manager will oversee the full project lifecycle from definition to implementation and integration (into the MI technology ecosystem) of solutions developed in-house, managing third party vendors and partners. In this role, the Sr. Program Manager will partner with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure tangible value is created to enable PI’s MI Business. The Sr. Program Manager will be the primary point of contact and driver for integration delivery and success and will direct and oversee work to a Systems Integrator.
The Sr. Program Manager works closely with Vendors, Integration Partners, Engineering, IT, Product Management and Business Owners. They will manage resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out programs / projects of work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards, methods and procedures. They will manage interdependencies in support of business strategies and to achieve desired outcomes and will oversee the Business transformation and adoption of technology solutions. The Sr. Program Manager will facilitate improvements by changing approaches and working practices, typically using recognized models, best practices, standards and methodologies.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies). Adopts and adapts project management methods and tools, selecting appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches. Ensures that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained. Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates activities to manage and implement a program from contract /proposal initiation to final operational stage including the transition into “business-as-usual”; plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the program. Ensures that programs are managed to realize business benefits and that program management is informed by an awareness of current technical developments.
- Identifies the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts. Translates communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels, ensuring that organizational policy and strategies are adhered to. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding.
- Advises on financial planning and budgeting. Develops financial plans and forecasts. Monitors and manages expenditure, ensuring that all financial targets are met, and examining any areas where budgets and expenditure exceed their agreed tolerances. Analyses actual expenditure, explains variances, and determines options in use of available budget to meet real needs. Assesses financial performance and instigates required improvements.
- Carries out risk assessment within a defined functional or technical area of business. Uses consistent processes for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and .the impact on the business. Refers to domain experts for guidance on specialized areas of risk, such as architecture and environment. Co-ordinates the development of countermeasures and contingency plans.
- High level of business and financial acumen, with proven ability to manage scope, timeline, budget, risk, etc.
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated team-building experience
- Natural leader and facilitator; driven, organized and detail oriented
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to facilitate requirements and planning workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with and deal effectively with executive-level stakeholders
- Ability to determine level and method of communication required for diverse audience, and ability to adapt communication style
- Mature leadership skills, following the “servant-leader” methodology
- Demonstrates significant levels of initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities while working in fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and other project management tools and methodologies, including knowledge of and ability to utilize implementation methodologies and deliverable templates (Resource Plan; Work Plan; Test Plan; Implementation Plan; etc.)
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to engage in Strategic thinking and decision making beyond the project level
- Vendor management experience required
- Has experience of directing System Integrators, by defining complex work tasks, with clear objectives and expectations. Can confidently control scope across multiple diverse (internal and external) teams, with the ability to quickly assess and manage change requirements to the best possible outcome
- Demonstrated history and success managing complex integration projects.
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Waterfall and Scaled Agile methodologies, Advanced knowledge and practice of Agile Project Management methodologies preferred
- Management of global project teams in a matrixed environment
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Demonstrated history of contributing to process improvements
- BS/MS Business/Engineering or applicable discipline
- Minimum of 7 years proven project/program management experience managing large scale technology projects which include business process, technology and training deliverables
- PMP (or equivalent) Certification desired
- Agile Certification desired
- Scaled Agile Certification desired