Parexel has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Central Reporting and Close Administration team. The Senior Financial Analyst of CRCA team must have sound knowledge of financial, technical and business process associated with specialized financial applications. He/she will need to have the ability to manage, plan, design and organize activities related to comprehensive report development cycle. He/she will work towards standardization of the reporting needs across different functional groups and SBUs. S/he will also utilize his/her deep understanding of finances and reporting systems in order to lead teams towards a comprehensive reporting solution. Should be proactive in identifying the reporting needs.
Successful candidates for this role will possess:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education with a minimum 3 years of experience, on Financial Applications.
- Strong experience in any ERP applications with emphasis on Finance applications.
- Strong understanding of Oracle Hyperion and Dashboard development applications.
- Experience with Excel 2003/ higher for ad hoc reporting needs
- Experience with BI tools like Quick view, Spotfire or Tableau
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or other another programming language is an added advantage.
- Strong experience in a customer support function
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.