Research Associate (Korean Speaker)応募 求人ID 65777BR ロケーション グレンデール, カリフォルニア州 仕事内容
Has detailed knowledge of the study protocols and acceptable performance of quizzes.応募あとで応募
- Recruits study participants by calling the database, attending company sponsored community events, posting flyers in schools, senior centers, supermarkets, and other establishments.
- Enters study participants in the study participant tracking system, ClinBase, and study logs, maintains appointment calendars, and operates company information systems and computer programs.
- Conducts screening visits and study protocol specific study participant visits, assists staff physicians in assessment of concomitant medications, adverse events, lab results and other test results.
- Performs appropriate psychometric and efficacy testing according to study protocol.
- Receives authorized sign-off to verify accuracy of all study participant visits.
- Prepares/monitors study supplies and stock levels in clinic/hospital.
- Labels, inventories and sends plasma samples.
- Problem solves study participant issues as they arise.
- Assumes appropriate role with study participants and caregivers.
- Attends and assists with start-up and flowsheet meetings.
- Completes Case Report Forms (CRF) in a timely manner.
- Assures quality and accuracy of source and CRF documentation.
- Complies with Quality Management (QM) department guidelines and performs corrections for QM, CRC and Monitor/Sponsor Representative in a timely manner.
- Assists with Monitor visits (i.e., room set up, etc.).
- Follows medical records procedure.
- Ensures basic study participant safety is provided.
- Maintains accurate accountability for petty cash.
- Identifies issues that need Sponsor approval and brings these to the attention of the CRC.
- Exhibits professional demeanor at all times in external interactions with Sponsors/Sponsor Representatives.
- Maintains supportive, flexible manner internally with management, coworkers/team members.
- Maintains and updates knowledge of Clinical Operating Guidelines and their proper application.
- All other duties as assigned.
QualificationsDemonstrated competency in all research-related tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and skill in techniques of good clinical judgment and good nursing care/adequate technical vocabulary (if RN/BSN).
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age and/or indication of the study participants.
- Ability to function well in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency preferred.
- Language: Written and verbal proficiency in English and Korean