Information Technology Opportunities at Parexel
Principal Software Validation Engineer応募 求人ID 53924BR ロケーション ハイデラバード, テランガーナ州 仕事内容
- 10+ years of experience in Automaton Testing with multiple Automation tools experience
- Strong experience in multiple Automation testing tools like UFT, Selenium etc.
- Very good experience in framework design and architecture
- Knowledge of performance testing software like Load runner.
- Applied framework and good practices like OWASP (Open WEB Application Security Project), ISO 24772
- Experience in understanding requirements and develop overall project validation strategy and approach
- Experience in Test Case Design
- Be able to review all project documents including requirements, technical specification and project validation deliverables
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC (Agile) and testing methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and test case development; can easily determine what test case is required for various testing scenarios
- Knowledge of software development languages and tools such as Java and SQL
- Experience in multiple scripting languages
- Knowledge in relational databases, preferably Oracle
- Knowledge of creating moderately complex SQL queries
- Familiarity with database design and/or testing
- Applied methods like threat modeling applied to software development
- Applied and managed security risk for software development
QualificationsBusiness process testing - Designs and manages tests of new/updated processes. Specifies test environment for whole life-cycle testing (e.g. using model office concept). Manages selection/creation of relevant scenarios for testing and ensures that tests reflect realistic operational business conditions. Ensure tests and results are documented, reported to stakeholders and are available for specification of user instructions. Highlights issues and risks identified during testing to business stakeholders. Provides specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues and users to ensure that test are conducted in an appropriate manner.
Programming/software development - Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
Quality assurance - Develops organisational commitment to ongoing quality and environmental improvement by ensuring that the quality assurance process is robust and is based on the best industry practice. Considers implications of emerging technological developments, economic and social trends, etc. Plans and resources periodic quality assurance audits. Conducts and/or manages audits of quality requirements, and analyses audit results, to ensure appropriate quality standards and operational definitions are in place. Prepares and delivers formal audit reports.
Testing - Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or integration project or programme. Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities. Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters. Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.