Information Technology Opportunities at Parexel
Principal Enterprise Architect, Integrations応募 求人ID 58037BR ロケーション ダーラム, ノースカロライナ州 仕事内容
Parexel is looking for an Enterprise Architect to collaborate with business and IT leaders to create a holistic vision of Enterprise Integration capabilities across the organization while creating the necessary artifacts to properly communicate and implement this vision. This EA will manage the high-level architecture of a hybrid iPaaS and on-premise integration platform (MuleSoft), ensuring that interfaces are contributing to the fulfillment of the enterprise integration API-oriented vision (also assisting in the conversion of legacy interfaces to this new platform).応募あとで応募
- Ensure that integration needs of the enterprise are being met in a sustainable and adaptable manner while following industry best practices. Design, negotiate and implement integration standards that provide for non-functional requirements such as security, privacy, reliability, supportability, reusability and performance. Drive adjustments to existing practices where appropriate. Create necessary processes to ensure oversight of corporate-wide integration functions and support the creation of an Integration Center of Excellence.
- Ensure that service-oriented architecture principles are being followed as necessary and that common services are discoverable and easily consumable by different client applications.
- Participate in the continuous alignment of business goals with Enterprise Integration capabilities and technologies. Drive the development of multi-year integration roadmaps to support this alignment and promote continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Data Architects, Information Architects and integration specialists to inventory integrations, dependencies, and usage patterns and use this information to optimize the flow of information across the enterprise.
- Keep current with the state of Enterprise Integration technology trends and the Clinical Research Organization industry. Remain connected with evolving best practices and technology and facilitate the merging of these practices with the enterprise.
- Provide influence, leadership and expert-level support to stakeholders throughout the enterprise as needed.
- Provide support to other Enterprise Architects through hands-on collaboration and peer review.
- Superior communication, collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Expert level proficiency in Enterprise Integration topics including microservices, iPaaS, streaming, API management, enterprise messaging, service-oriented architecture and ETL
- Extensive experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (both on-premise and iPaaS)
- 5+ years of experience participating in the creation and leadership of governance programs
- Experience in providing technical oversight in a matrixed organization
- Experience in collaboration with product managers (or similar functions) and business leaders in the creation of multi-year technology roadmaps
- Expertise in translating both functional and non-functional requirements into scalable and highly available system topology architectures
- 15+ years Information Technology experience designing and implementing enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure PaaS, IaaS and related data and integration services
- Experience with Kafka, Informatica PowerCenter, QLIK (change data capture), Azure Data Factory
- Proficiency in architectural principles and frameworks
- Experience with enterprise vendors such as Salesforce, Oracle, Medidata, Veeva, Microsoft and designing integrations using commercial APIs
- Experience designing and implementing applications in a clinical research organization (CRO) or related industry.
- Understanding of the clinical trial process from Early Phase to Post-market trials as well as current biopharma trends such as Adaptive Clinical Trials, Real World Data, Electronic Patient Outcomes, Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment, Electronic Trial Master Files, Virtual Trial, Pharmacovigilance, Placebo-controlled Studies, Evidence-based Medicine, Drug Efficacy, Clinical Pharmacology