Information Technology Opportunities at Parexel
Principal Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure応募 求人ID 64113BR ロケーション ダーラム, ノースカロライナ州 仕事内容
This Principal Enterprise Architect will collaborate with the Parexel Infrastructure architects, business leaders, technology vendors and subject matter experts from all other IT disciplines to create a holistic view of the organization's infrastructure strategy while creating the necessary artifacts to properly communicate this vision. The EA will drive the creation of a standards library that provides reference architectures, decision matrixes and common design patterns to ensure consistency and alignment throughout IT. Topics to include:応募あとで応募
- High Availability and resiliency approaches
- Disaster Recovery standards
- Data archival
- Application decommissioning approaches
- On-premise-to-cloud migration techniques
- Participate in the continuous alignment of business goals and application roadmaps with Infrastructure capabilities. Contribute to the alignment of multi-year application and infrastructure roadmaps to support a cloud-first strategy focused on SaaS and Azure implementations.
- Monitor the state of the Clinical Research Organization industry and overall Infrastructure trends. Remain connected with industry advancements and promote the consideration of emerging technologies.
- Support the organization in maintaining a Data Center strategy. As part of a cross-functional team, support the assessment and re-factoring of existing on-premise applications to take advantage of cloud technologies. Determine the appropriate long-term disposition of the portfolio of applications.
- Working with the infrastructure and application teams, participate in vendor assessments, product selection and the assessment of cross-organization impacts.
- Monitor and maintain the knowledge base of the enterprise's application-to-infrastructure relationships. Participate in the implementation of the organization's Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and ensure that the application inventory is accurately represented and the infrastructure relationships are current.
- Work with application owners and the infrastructure team to assess and track technical debt. Assist the organization in prioritizing, designing and remediation.
- Provide thought-leadership in optimizing processes specifically where infrastructure engages with business solutions (e.g. Digital Workplace, Disaster Recovery, collaboration, solution design).
- Participate in the solution design process and ensure that non-functional requirements are adequately addressed and there is alignment with Infrastructure standards. Work closely with the infrastructure team during implementation as needed.
- Provide influence, leadership and expert level support to stakeholders throughout the enterprise as needed.
- Provide support to other Enterprise Architects through hands-on collaboration and peer review.
- Superior communication, collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Experience with hosting infrastructure in both an on-premise and public cloud environment (Microsoft Azure)
- Success in assessing, adapting and migrating on-premise applications to a public cloud
- Exposure to common infrastructure technologies( e.g. virtualization, storage and networking)
- 5+ years of experience with vendor assessment, product evaluation & selection and driving adoption
- Experience in collaboration with product managers (or similar functions) and business leaders in the creation of multi-year technology roadmaps and infrastructure strategy plans
- Experience in providing technical oversight in a matrixed organization
- Expertise in translating both functional and non-functional requirements into scalable and highly available system architectures
- 15+ years Information Technology experience designing and implementing enterprise level applications
- Experience with establishing Data Center strategies and consolidation
- Application development experience in Java, .NET or similar technologies
- Experience with the implementation Configuration Management Database tools and with Application Portfolio Management products
- A history with enterprise vendors such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Oracle, Medidata, Veeva and Microsoft
- Experience designing and implementing applications in a clinical research organization (CRO) or related industry
- Exposure to:
- Storage products: DELL/EMC, HP, NetApp
- Networking: Cisco
- Operating systems: Windows (2012, 2016, 2019), RHEL, CentOS
- Oracle DB, SQLServer, PostGreSQL
- Understanding of the clinical trial process from Early Phase to Post-market trials