Principal Business Analyst, Integrations応募 求人ID 65608BR ロケーション ダーラム, ノースカロライナ州 仕事内容
- Excellent business analytical skills to drive business requirement definition that involves eliciting, analyzing, prioritizing, articulating and documenting business requirements
- Ability to identify and document data types, rules, integration mapping and conversion requirements
- Ability to structure a large amount of information into business process and workflow maps, data analysis, business use cases and user stories.
- Ability to build relationships with other teams and other business stakeholders, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts and reach agreements across the teams.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and collaborating with diverse resources to meet timeline objectives
- Ability to guide application teams in designing the integration flows.
- 10 years of overall IT experience.
- 5 years of experience in business analysis, product management and ownership, and working with technical teams and business stakeholders.
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience gathering/analyzing data for writing system requirements, performing system configuration, and developing services for data integrations.
- 3- 5 years of experience of defining canonical models for service layer orchestration.
- Exceptional client relationship/consultative skill set
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across functional audiences with different backgrounds.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Solid communicator - verbal, oral and presentation skills; able to present technical subject matter across a variety of stakeholder levels
- 3- 5 years of experience working with Mulesoft, Kafka