Platform Solutions Architect- Integration応募 求人ID 65605BR ロケーション ダーラム, ノースカロライナ州 仕事内容
- Optimize and shape the Anypoint Platform deployment in the organizational context working with business, infrastructure, security, and other teams
- Provide guidance and drive the creation of standards, reusable assets, and automation required for scale and multi-LOB adoption
- Experience in developing mule flows in Anypoint studio Cloud hub Experience in the end-to-end implementation & deployment of a mule platform
- Knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Good understanding of different API and messaging patterns.
- Experience in implementing API security, logging, and caching policies
- Ability to understand business needs; drives outward results and ensure high-quality standards are met
- Convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business
- Effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical group consisting of Parexel internal teams, system integrators, and contractors.
- Experience/knowledge of emerging API standards & technologies like GraphQL, Web Sockets API.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science /technical field or equivalent years of relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience in architecting solutions and defining Logical & Physical views of integration architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in the design of MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Anypoint as ESB Kafka
- 5+ years of experience with Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in message modeling, XML, JSON, XSLT.
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience designing and implementing enterprise-level applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers