Manager, Facilities / 総務マネージャー(東京)応募 求人ID 64901BR ロケーション 東京都, 東京都 仕事内容
Facility Management• Oversee the day-to-day facilities operations in the following areas;
- General maintenance
- Housekeeping and infection control,
- Mailroom service (receiving and dispatching)
- Reception activities
• Partner with department heads to act upon space “Needs and Opportunities” and to maximize facility value.
• Manage, organize and improve on-going building maintenance plan.
• Supervise and ensure the effective and professional conduct of local facility activities.
• Manage building access and security and ensure appropriate measures are in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Oversee service desk tickets response, turnaround time and efficiency.
• Plan, budget and schedule office moves and modifications including project management tasks.
• Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of directs reports to ensure that their performance meets and/or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
• Maintain and encourage a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
• Handle formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
• Manage and oversee departmental activities including appropriate staff resourcing and quality control with respect to time and cost.
BCP, Safety and Sustainability
• Responsible for BCP (Business Continuity Plan) – planning, implementation for assigned location.
• Manage and oversee Health and Safety information to employees.
• Overall responsibility for site safety and a healthy work environment.
• Oversee and manage employee work permits.
• Manage and promote environmental sustainability and recycling at the location.
Budget planning and Procurement management
• Produce accurate annual operational budget in collaboration with appropriate key stakeholders and provide input to senior management.
• Manage facilities expense/spend to an optimal level to align with budget.
• Reduce expenditure by cost saving initiatives, reforms and improving on processes and procedures.
• Responsible and accountable for all Facility operational expenditure/expenses.
• Partner with Procurement to enhance supplier relationships.
• Drive engagement with vendors to reduce costs and maximize service delivery
• Resource planning and forecasting
• Align with financial guidelines and ensure processes and procedures are followed.
• Maintain and manage asset register at location.
• Implement or maintain process/procedure for asset tracking and locating
• Retiring of assets
• Key contact person between the Company and building management for assigned location.
• Establish good working relationship between the Company and Landlord to improve communication, collaboration and problem solving.
• Manage lease, identify key clauses pertaining to reinstatement obligation, renewal and notice periods, yearly escalations and lease expiration date.
Compliance & Integrity
• Compliance with FM & building related laws as required by statute.
• Oversee and manage site compliance for all inspections/audits, regulatory or clients or statutory authorities.
• Instill a culture of compliance with the code, company policies and all applicable laws
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both local language and English
• Service minded
• Problem solving skills
• Good finisher
• Team player
• Must be proficient in Agile methodology
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years working experience in a Facility support or related environment.
• Experience in a multi-site environment at management level
• Proven track record in construction management, real estate operations, and project management.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably with FM, Real Estate, Engineering, Construction, Finance, Business or equivalent experience