Information Technology Opportunities at Parexel
Lead Identity & Security Architect応募 求人ID 58802BR ロケーション ノッティンガム, イングランド 仕事内容
Parexel Informatics develops technological innovations to make the process of drug development faster, more accurate, more productive and easier to track. Our dedicated Informatics group creates industry-leading, integrated platforms and applications
designed by clinical researchers to improve the way companies perform clinical trials, control and share data, track and report patient outcomes, and manage regulatory information. Parexel is leading the way in the adoption of cloud technologies for clinical trials and is a Tier Zero Microsoft partner.
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
As the Lead Identity & Security Architect you will be responsible for defining end to end strategy and roadmaps for how the identity and security solutions will be defined and created across the Parexel Informatics portfolio of solutions. This will look to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the while ensuring it is costed, delivered to specification and can be operated.
It is the Lead Integration and Security Architect's role to ensure that all elements of the solution are delivered including the business, application, technology layers while complying to information and security requirements and provision an operational service by directing the domain and functional experts within each of these domains.
The role will need to work closely with the information and security teams as well across the business and technical stakeholders in the organisation.
- Leads and creates the end to end solution design to meet all the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Co-ordinate the design functions from subject matter expert groups and capability units to ensure that the solution is complete and has no overlapping points.
- This is likely to involve pulling together a complex landscape of solutions, offerings and technical and business components
- Produce clear and concise documentation to define the solution and ensure that supporting lower level design assets have been created
- Ensure that all solution(s) and components of undergo the correct level of governance and sign-off in compliance with Parexel policies and procedures.
- Via the use of presentation skills, verbal and oral communication and other influence techniques ensure that all stakeholders understand and agree to the solution. Look to influence the group to allow the best solution to be created and delivered.
- Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders understand the work you are conducting and are bought into the approach being used to deliver.
- Identify Risks and Issues. Quantify the impact of each occurring or not being met as well as creating mitigations and containments.
Definition of Standard Patterns, Tools and Methods
- Ensure that all work undertaken will drive to create repeatable patterns for future re-use and tools and methods selected can be reused across Parexel in the future.
-Be able to evaluate functional and non-functional requirements across the solution defining assumptions to allow design to proceed in areas of gaps.
Evaluate, Control and Manage Change
- Be able to evaluate change requests made against the requirement scope of a solution and understand the impacts to design, time and cost of the change
- Define the end to end costing of a solution based of the solution components designed.
Technical Team Management
- Lead and manage the technical teams including working with SME’s to ensure the correct technologies and solution components are used.
- Work with the BAs and PMs to ensure time scales are understood and meet customer need
- Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science field, or equivalent.Skills:
Specific skills for the role are
- Solution Architecture
- Methods and Tools
- Requirement definition and Management
- Business Risk Management
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- System Design
- Change Management
- Quality Management
In addition, the following skills are desired for the role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Shows Initiative and self-confidence is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
- Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Manages provision of consultancy services. In own areas of expertise, provides advice and guidance to consultants and/or the customer or other stakeholders through involvement in the delivery of consultancy services
Knowledge and Experience:
- The candidate will ideally have strong & advanced experience in technical delivery and have a proven record in undertaking design and architecture activities. This can be demonstrated via experience of utilizing skills aligned to below areas and while not necessary certification would be valuable
Solution / Enterprise design qualification (e.g. TOGAF) or experience.
- Certification in design methodology (e.g. UML) or experience.
- Certification in scaled agile delivery (e.g. SAFe) or experience.
- Certification in agile delivery (e.g. scrum) or experience.
- Evidence of successful delivery of complex solutions and offerings
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!