Exciting opportunity for Statistical Programmers with SAS® experience!応募 求人ID 80833BR ロケーション ポーランド共和国 仕事内容
- Improve/develop your SAS® programming skills and broaden knowledge of clinical trial industry.
- Participate in preparation of electronic submission packages according to the industry standards.
- Support response to regulatory agency questions.
- Prepare input to publications and conference materials.
- Develop statistical knowledge using 4GL and different SAS® procedures.
- Knowledge of SAS® software and experience in 4GL language.
- Understanding the principles of statistics.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- MSc/PhD degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, informatics or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Clinical Research will be an asset.
A little about us:
Highly qualified and dynamic team. Multinational working environment. Smooth induction and training program.
We offer a friendly and supportive working atmosphere; we cooperate within projects, help each other, and achieve results as a one team. We compete in running, riding a bike and burning calories!
Benefit package that includes private medical care at LUX MED, life assurance, pension scheme, Cafeteria system, lunch vouchers and more!
Parexel has a fully flexible work arrangement - you can be fully home based. But if you live close to our Warsaw office (Business Garden Complex) and you want to use it, great, you are always welcome, and we will keep the desk ready for you!