Corporate Communications Intranet Manager応募 求人ID 62349BR ロケーション ダーラム, ノースカロライナ州 仕事内容
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do.
The Intranet Manager, Corporate Communications, develops, manages and oversees the day-to-day operations and management of the company’s SharePoint Online-based intranet. This includes delivery of the content strategy developed in collaboration with the Internal Communications team, leading a global community of content owners, maintaining overall quality control of the site and developing and implementing policies and standards to ensure effective and engaging intranet content that meets business needs. The Intranet Manager also will be responsible for driving engagement across the company, encouraging adoption of collaboration tools and the provision of insightful analytics to key stakeholders.
- Works closely with Corporate Communications, IT and key stakeholders to define and deliver the intranet strategy and roadmap to ensure that the site continues to evolve and best meet the needs of business stakeholders, including an intranet governance strategy
- Owns the information architecture and content quality, working with IT to ensure the provision of a world-class intranet that meets the needs of the business and ensures a consistent user experience.
- Oversees primary corporate intranet landing pages to maintain a proper balance of content and tools.
- Builds relationships with and gains buy-in of stakeholders at all levels and actively manages communications with key stakeholders and user groups.
- Engages with the global community of content coordinators to drive consistency in approach and ensure alignment with the content strategy, communication standards and guidelines.
- Provides support to content coordinators, ensuring they have the knowledge, tools and skillsets required for their roles.
- Develops, maintains, provides advice and monitors compliance with intranet policies and standards to ensure effective and engaging content that meets the needs of the business.
- Contributes to the development of content for the intranet home page and corporate sections of the site
- Conducts research to understand intranet user needs.
- Contributes to other knowledge projects and initiative.
- Works with IT and other stakeholders to define priorities for requests for new functionality and tools.
- Maintains a good understanding of industry best practice and new technological opportunities that can add business value Parexel.
- Monitors intranet usage based on best-practice metrics using the latest tools and provides insightful analytics to key stakeholders that demonstrate site effectiveness and engagement.
- Requires travel up to 20% based on project needs; including domestic and international travel
- Expertise in/familiarity with SharePoint for intranet applications
- High level of comfort with social software and other web-based technologies
- Strong writer with experience in content development and execution strategies
- Ability to think strategically and work in a collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet the challenge of multitasking and delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven to take initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to work with senior business leaders and across different stakeholder groups to drive consensus
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic environment •
- Ability to adapt to cultural differences and work in a global environment
Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications/Strategic Communications or English preferred
Knowledge and Experience:
7+ years of Corporate Communications experience working on corporate intranet
Experience in CRO/life sciences industry preferred