Proposals Contracts Opportunities at Parexel
Contract Manager応募 求人ID 57406BR ロケーション イギリス 仕事内容
The Contract Manager’s role is to ensure consistent management of all contracts through "management" of the contract management process, development of account specific standards, documentation and negotiations. The Contract Manager serves as the Client's primary interface regarding contractual issues.
This role can be office-based in Dublin or Uxbridge or decentralised in Ireland or UK.
• Overall management responsibility for the contract process for specific accounts including coordination of Operations, Project Management, Legal, Business Development and Finance to prepare, review, and negotiate contracts.
• Serve as primary client contact during the negotiation phase.
• On-going interface with clients regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of a project.
• Establish and maintain direct client contact.
• Create, negotiate and finalize contractual documents, including Start-up Agreements, Work Orders and Change Orders.
• Development of account specific standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, standard contract language, etc., and discussion/negotiation with client as appropriate.
• On-going proactive involvement with project management in review of project status, including review of contractual status to ensure compliance with contractual terms and milestones and identification of changes in scope in contracts.
• May have responsibility to develop proposals as needed or as part of account responsibility.
• Ensure information relating to contractual documents are processed into and maintained in relevant databases.
• Customize PAREXEL templates to meet client template requirements.
• Participate in the development and testing of tools and procedures.
• May have some Line Management responsibilities, including:
o Performance management and staff development.
o Training / mentoring.
o Workflow management.
QualificationsSkills and Experience
• Lead internal strategy meetings.
• Lead negotiations with clients.
• Delegate work within Business Operations.
• Meet strict deadlines.
• Work both independently and as part of a team.
• Confident dealing with all internal and external staff levels.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent numeracy/pricing skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Business or equivalent. MBA preferred
• Fluent in English, oral and written
Minimum Work Experience
• Experience in contract management, proposal development or related field.
• Knowledge of clinical trials and/or industry experience is preferable.
• Knowledge of ICH/GCP in the provision of clinical trials.
• Good knowledge of cash flow and revenue recognition.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases).