Clinical Research Nurse応募 求人ID 65110BR ロケーション ボルチモア, メリーランド州 仕事内容
Our aim is to find a responsible nurse who can communicate well with people and doctors and will be available for the safety of our volunteers and the unit as a whole.応募あとで応募
- Execute and coordinate a variety of specialized clinical research activities ensuring that established protocols are implemented and followed.
- Monitor patient and participant status and safety.
- Collect and organize research data.
- Educate patients and family members, for patient studies, and healthy participants about treatments and possible side effects and complications.
- Support Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practices, and all work processes to ensure the efficient and compliant clinical operation of the Early Phase Clinical Unit (EPCU).
- Assume responsibility for patient care and study conduct assignments.
- Ensure all study laboratory and medical tests are completed, and that eligibility requirements specific to the assigned study are met.
- Assess compliance, symptoms, etc. per study protocol.
- Arrange for pre/post procedure laboratory work to be performed.
- Ensure that all established timelines relating to areas of responsibility and assigned projects are met.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of study/research objectives.
- Demonstrate Guest and Staff Relations standards in all activities.
- Assess, monitor, record, and report patient’s condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the appropriate physician.
- Dispense medication as directed.
- Collect and prepare data.
- Organize and enter data into case report forms.
- Enter data into databases when required.
- Assist physicians in completing flow sheets in medical records and progress notes.
- Update and maintain the contents of the Clinical Study File.
- Perform or arrange for phlebotomy, urine collection, sample preparation, storage and shipment of samples, drug dispensing, and follow GCP quality study documentation.
- Act as participant advocate in the conduct of clinical studies.
- Perform equipment and drug checks as required by departmental policy.
- Report equipment failures to the Clinical Services Leader.
- Arrange for replacement of expired or used supplies in conjunction with the Clinical Services Leader.
- Support the implementation and application of ClinBase™ in the EPCU.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives.
- Assist project coordinators and project managers in reviewing informed consent documents, source documents, and case report forms.
- Review consent forms, treatment schemas, and side effects of drugs with study participants and research team members.
- Administer Informed Consents according to Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
- Discuss potential adverse events and study schedules with study participants.
- Assign tasks and clinical procedures to appropriately trained research assistants and research technicians.
- Responsible for clinical trial material accountability in coordination with EPCU Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacist.
- Maintain security of blinded code and notifies physician of participant conditions, which may require blinded code identification.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this classification and is not to be considered as all-inclusive.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Must be self-directed and often work with minimal supervision.
- Invasive pressure monitoring, emergency care and comprehensive assessment skills are also highly desirable.
- Computer skills and familiarity with research process is highly desirable.
- Physical Requirements: Moving and lifting patient, pushing stretchers, moving heavy monitors, visual and auditory acuity, manual dexterity, exposure to body fluids.
- BSN or relevant work experience such as MedSurg, ICU, Step-down nurses, school nurses and stay-at-home nurse experience preferred.
- Licensed RN, BLS certification.