Clinical Trial Operations Opportunities at Parexel
Clinical Trial Operations
Clinical Research Assistant応募 求人ID 52009BR ロケーション ハーロウ, イングランド 仕事内容
- To assist in the conduct of Phase 1 studies across all therapeutic areas in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and following local regulatory requirements and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Practice (ICH GCP)
- Work in the wards according to requirements.
- To sample blood, urine and other bio fluid samples intended for clinical pathology, pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic investigations ensuring safe and appropriate handling.
- To maintain clinical stock.
- To be responsible for the preparation of clinical equipment for areas of study, providing support to the clinical operations team.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Collate CRFs, laboratory and other results and perform quality control checks to ensure they are complete and ready for review and approval by Research Physicians.
- Collect, process and label (where appropriate) urine, breath alcohol and other specimens
- Complete CRFs, and capture other data as required.
- Organise subject admission and orientation.
- Perform investigations on subjects (physiological measurements including ECGs, BPs, lung function, Holter monitoring etc, venepuncture).
- Preparing clinical equipment and areas for studies.
- Preparing study documentation (forms, logs etc) as required.
- Supervising urine and faecal collections.
- Taking blood samples by venepuncture (following competency assessment).
- Taking blood samples from cannulas.
- Order volunteer payments on Clinbase.
- Undertakes, on occasion, such duties as bed making, serving food, and cleaning of trolleys and medical equipment.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and checking on a weekly basis – ensuring equipment is working and ready to use in conjunction with the Technical Specialist staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Practical and dexterous.
- Can work effectively under pressure.
- Computer literate.
- Use of initiative, ability to meet deadlines and work prioritisation.