Associate Project Manager - Clinical Early PhaseGlendale, California, United States of America 求人ID R0000017299 Category Project Leadership
About this Role
Parexel Early Phase Clinical Unit supports the development of innovative new medicines which are vital for public health, improving outcomes, and saving lives. The early phase and “first in human” trials are the first step in testing these novel treatments in humans.
Work location: hybrid schedule 75% work from home and 25% working onsite at the Glendale, CA Early Phase Clinical Unit (candidates must be local to Glendale, CA)
Your time here: As an Associate Project Manager, you will maintain project oversight, delivery, timeline, budget, and other key components on assigned projects. This role is a crucial role for the team as it will be the main point of contact between Parexel clients and the unit.
Develop professionally by gaining experience in delivering high-quality research projects in this growing sector.
Your Activities upon completion of training (including but not limited):
- Oversee Project Assistants to assure development of the project plan, team lists, maintenance of central files/regulatory files/investigator site file, maintenance of training records, and generation of metrics reports
- Own the sponsor relationship and communication. Proactively communicate with the sponsor and internal groups ensuring that they have all the information required on project progress and status (risk analyses, what-if scenarios, contingency plans, technical information, significant changes of any kind etc.)
- Lead team meetings on a regular basis with project team to ensure project objectives are met; ensure the on-going communication to team members of the scope of work, timeline and project goals, technical information, and input from sponsor throughout the project including significant changes in resourcing, scope of work and timelines
- Manage the set-up of the project team, overseeing request for resource, reviewing proposed team members for suitability, and managing any project team changes throughout the duration of the project
- Ensure the project is progressing according to quality standards, SOPs, ICHGCP and/or other guidelines to fulfill local regulations.
- Ensure information entered relevant Parexel management systems is accurate and updated on a regular basis
- Monitor study timelines, patient/subject recruitment, and data services to ensure successful outcome of the project.
- Identify and manage/communicate CIS (changes in scope) in a timely manner if applicable.
- Manage the project budget including providing input into revenue recognition, milestone payments and monthly pass-through invoices.
- Oversee all administrative closeout procedures are completed, including IRB termination, final milestone payments are billed, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Solid computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- At least 3 years of experience working on Phase I clinical trials ideally in a coordinator role
- Project management or coordinator experience required
- Knowledge of guidelines, ICH-GCP and other applicable local and international pharmaceutical industry regulations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications, healthcare, or science related field preferred
Base Pay Range: $77,000.00 to $85,000.00
Actual salaries may vary within the range based on several factors including, but not limited to education, training, experience, professional achievement, and location.
In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for participation in Parexel’s annual performance-based bonus plan, annual salary review and additional total rewards incentives.
Our talent acquisition team will provide additional details on our bonus plan or incentive programs for those eligible roles. For all eligible employees, we offer market leading benefit programs including paid time off, 401k match, life insurance, health insurance, and other benefit offerings in accordance with the terms of applicable plans.
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the United States includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.