Biostatistics Opportunities at Parexel
Associate / Brand Marketing Manager - Biotech応募 求人ID 59555BR ロケーション ダーラム, ノースカロライナ州 仕事内容
Incredible opportunity for a high energy, innovative, and driven marketer to join Parexel's Brand Marketing Team!
The Associate / Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the development, management, execution and measurement of customer and patient focused brand strategy for specific brand(s), sub-brand(s) or SBU(s) (brand) within the Parexel portfolio.
As an internal and external ambassador for the brand, s/he is accountable for planning, managing and executing marketing programs that will drive commercial success. Ensuring alignment and adherence with Parexel brand guidelines and market positioning is essential.
The Associate / Brand Marketing Manager is an accountable leadership position that is highly collaborative and, as such, partners, and aligns the expectations of stakeholders across marketing functions, commercial teams, SBUs and external partners.
Brand Management Activities:
- Responsible for execution and management of campaign and tactical plans including writing of brand plans, timing, roll-out, budget and measurement.
- Determining market and competitive intelligence and analysis for designated sub-brands
- Effective liaison with creative agencies and other vendors on campaign / tactical development, including but not limited to, writing clear briefs, defining content and evidence and working with internal experts to ensure data is provided to support messaging, reviewing/editing content, gaining approvals, tracking budgets and synthesizing feedback and recommendations.
- Under the supervision of the Director, Brand Marketing, accountable for brand budget management, and adherence with procurement and invoicing processes.
- Monitor, measure and optimize marketing and campaign effectiveness.
- Makes recommendations for optimization of campaign and tactical plans based on analysis of marketing metrics.
- In partnership with the events team, lead in the planning and execution of all conference and exhibition activities and logistics working closely with the sales team and executive sponsors as instructed by their manager.
- Responsible for alignment with marketing and operational processes to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure timely legal reviews of materials including brand campaign assets, conference presentations, etc.
- Provide strategic support to Director, Brand Marketing that may include leading or supporting a project to synthesize customer feedback, market data, and / or competitive analysis into succinct recommendations.
- Devise recommendations to inform business cases that include market size assessment, growth rates, ROI analysis, pipeline health, risk assessment and overall strategy
- Engages with stakeholders across the organization to develop and communicate a brand vision.
- Work closely with commercial teams (sales, solution consultants and proposals) for sales enablement, marketing programs and new product and service launches with in-depth training and briefings.
- Work with commercial, operational and strategy teams to capture and synthesize competitive intelligence.
- Collaborate closely with SMEs and the brand organization. Manage requests for brand adherence support – e.g. conference presentations.
- Responsible for managing content and thought leadership development to support marketing campaigns – including stakeholder / SME engagement, facilitating review and approval processes.
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a bias toward action, tactical execution and measurement
- Initiative and follow-through – hands on approach
- Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Professional presentation, positive energy, enthusiasm and demonstrated comfort working with executives.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Project, vendor and budget management.
- Leadership effectiveness in a matrix environment.
- Expert planning and time management skills.
- Digital and Social Marketing savvy.
- Skilled in working with creative agencies and an understanding of print processes.
- Working knowledge of direct marketing prowess and exhibition coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Exposure to Marketing Automation platforms and Analytics Solutions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing and/or communications and planning in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Solid business acumen with CRO and pharma expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of competitive landscape analysis.
- Experience managing brands – positioning, value proposition and visual identity.
- Expertise working with and managing vendors a must - creative, print, and digital agencies.
- Prior success as an effective cross-functional collaborator.
- Experience working in a medical device, pharmaceutical company or services related field preferred
Experience with some / all the following technologies:
• Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience